Please visit Hold My Court to book playing times.
You’ll have to sign in to make a reservation. Note that the Mirador Courts sign in and password is different than that of the San Carlos Gym, so you will need to complete a New Registration form if this is your first time booking at Mirador Courts.
Signing in or Registering
- On the Court Reservation Page, click on “Sign In or Register” at the top left of the page.
- If you are already registered, sign-in using your email address and password. Click on “Sign In“, then continue with “Reserving a Court” below.
- If you have not previously registered and are a member of Mirador Courts, fill out the “New Registration” form. This form must be filled out completely. Email email@example.com for the Club ID.
- Click on “Register.” Your password will be emailed to the email address you entered. Check your email for the password. There are tips on the page in case you don’t see the email.
- When you receive the email, enter your email address and password in the “Sign In” form at the top of the page. Click on “Sign In“.
Reserving a Court
- Click on the day you would like to reserve a court, in the day menu bar.
- Times available will be shown on the Calendar.
- Click on the day and time of the court you would like to reserve.
- Click submit.
- Your registered name will now appear on the calendar on the day and court you selected.
- You will receive an email confirmation.
- If you need to cancel or change the reservation, click on your name and then click DELETE this reservation.
Court reservations are limited to one court, for two hours per day, once a day.
Unless a pickleball court is reserved on Hold My Court, usage is on a first-come basis.
You’ll see that some times and days are blocked out by the San Carlos Pickleball Association for scheduled open play, lessons, guided play, round robins, clinics, tournaments, etc. Click here for more information on participating in these events.
To cancel a reservation:
- click on your name in the reservation page
- click “delete this reservation”
If you forget your password: enter your email address, leave the password box blank and click on “Sign In“. You will be given an option to have your password emailed to the email address you provided when you registered.