Reserve a Pickleball Court at Mirador Courts
When you arrive at the courts, put your membership card or day pass in the appropriate court card holder.
Summer Pickleball Ladder League
The summer Pickleball Ladder League is a fun way to meet and play with each other.
The league is open to all members of Mirador Courts. There is no cost to play.
- 4 Players play 3 Doubles Games to 15. Win by 1.
- Total possible points by each player each week is 45.
- Please finish your games and send the score sheet to Darren by Monday afternoon. Click here for the score sheet.
Once the schedule is sent out for the week, each 4-some will need to contact each other to determine the time of the match. There will be 1 ladder match per person per week. You don’t have to be here every week to play.
Click here for the ladder standings and schedule.
If you have any questions or would like to join, please contact Ladder Captain, Darren Thompson at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 622-116-1838. Looking forward to seeing you on the court!
Open Play reserved times are booked for Mirador Court members to drop-in for social play. Open Play is scheduled Monday, Wednesday and Friday mornings from 6am to 11am.
There are 2 courts for Beginners, 2 courts for Intermediate and 2 courts for Advanced (3.5+ and above).
Open play is a great way to meet new friends and hone your skills. You don’t need to gather a group of friends to go play, you can just show up by yourself and get in on a game. Arrive and leave at any time during Open Play.
When you arrive at the courts, put your membership card or day pass in the court line-up system for either the Beginner, Intermediate or Advanced courts so you can get on a court and PLAY!
Scott Moore will run a 3-day Intermediate and Advanced level player Pickleball Boot Camp from January 8 – 10, 2018. There are only a couple spots left, so if you’re interested, sign up now!
Check out the list of upcoming tournaments at Mirador Courts.
Stay tuned for information on and schedules for:
- Guided Play. During Guided Play, you’ll play a game with other people at your skill level, and a more advanced player will watch and offer tips and pointers to improve your skills. Guided Play is also a great opportunity to meet and play with a variety of players.
- Round Robins. During a Round Robin, you will play a number of games, each with a different partner and against a different pair of opponents. You will be grouped with players of roughly equal ability. This is a fun way to play with and against different people in a fun but competitive setting.
- Lessons & Drills
- and more